Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Turtle Man 🐢🚶(AKA) Lucas Charles Paredes

Y'all are probably wondering why I'm called Turtle Man. Well here is the story I got this really cool turtle neckless from Florida. Well I did get it my grandma got it for me. So one day I looked up what a turtle symbolized because people kept on asking why are you wearing that? But they represent peace, good energy, great soul, and also some thought the brought good luck. Than I told my grandma what a turtle stood for and she told me that belongs to me because I am all of those.
Than I went to school it was in my tenth grade year of high school. First period my good friend Josh, and Boda were both rapping. They also had nicknames and Josh really liked my neckless so he said that I need a nickname. So that's how I got the nickname Turtle man.

No comments:

Post a Comment