Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Track Practice Day 1

Hay I'm sorry I'm a little late on this but I forgot to put this Monday. But anyway y'all can get over it!!! Well today we ran a lot, not far but it was sprints. First we ran a 40 yards, 45, and finally ran about a 100. It wasn't as bad as I thought.
Than we ran with a sled with 45's on it first. This is how it went we had the first person run with the sled. Second did standing squats. Third did push ups and last but not least forth did standing lunges. Trust me that crap was super hard but it will pay off.
To end the day with running we put 90 pounds on the sled. It was nothing like the first time we just strapped it on an started running. It was about a 50 yard dash but we had to round this bag with stuff. This was a heck of a lot harder than what I make it sound.
Yeah but that's all for today at track I'll post one tomorrow so just check my blog an see how it goes. Oh an if you work hard you can be at your best at all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment